Travelling to a foreign country is always an experience.
To avoid troubles check in advance:
- if you need a visa to go to Germany
- if your passport is valid
- health: generally, no particular vaccinations
are needed for visiting Germany but do take a first-aid
- health insurance: medical care is expensive, get
health insurance esp. if you plan to stay longer
- find out about etiquette, Germany's dos and don'ts
- if you need an adapter (electricity: 220 V, 50
- pack carefully: German weather is not the most reliable,
make sure to bring some protection
- Germany follows the metric system, online
- currency: Euro!!